The Italian Trade Agency (ITA) will be participating in the Annual Investment Meeting (AIM) 2018 which will be held at the Dubai World Trade Center between the 9th to 11th of April.
The annual forum is one of the leading regional events on foreign direct investments (FDI) and it is expected to attract more than 20,000 investors and visitors.
Investment opportunities in Italy will be presented at a dedicated Country Presentation that will be presided over by His Excellency Liborio Stellino, Ambassador of Italy to the UAE, followed by keynote speakers Stefano Nigro – FDI Department Director, ITA; Fabio Gallia – CEO and GM of Cassa Depositi e Prestiti; Zeno D’Agostino – President Port of Trieste and Sergio Buonanno – CEO of Invitalia Ventures.
Italy Country Presentation will take place on the 10th of April at the Breakout Session Room in Hall 4 from 10am to 11am.
Some of the major topics that will be highlighted during this presentation on why Italy should be considered among the top countries to invest include:
- Italy is one of the 3 key markets within the Eurozone with a GDP worth EUR 1.6 billion
- Italy represents a strategic gateway to 500 million consumers across the European Union and to 270 million in Northern Africa and the Middle East, and is the main thoroughfare linking southern Europe to central and eastern Europe
- Italy is the 2nd largest manufacturing economy in Europe and the 8th largest globally. It is also the 9th largest exporter in the world
- Investing in Italy means having access to unique export knowhow in leading sectors, such as machinery and automation, fashion, design, and food
- Italian cities are overflowing with ancient monuments and treasures, and this – combined with its world-famous art, culture, music, food, and quality goods – gives Italy an unparalleled quality of life, which is the envy of the world. Italy is ranked 1st worldwide for UNESCO World Heritage (53 sites as of end 2017).
For registration, please visit https://www.aimcongress.com/register.html
For more details on the Italian Trade Agency, please visit